St. Andrew’s has been working diligently towards raising $1.3 million for creating greater accessibility and improvements to the church facility. These improvements will offer the following benefits and opportunities:
- Greater visibility will lead to great awareness
- Remove current barriers for access
- Improve safety for all ages
- Improve accessibility for funeral services and weddings
- Increase the use of facilities by community groups
- Further the development of programs for children, youth, young adults and seniors
- Become a community centre where many types of activities are encouraged
Your support would be greatly appreciated in helping achieve our goal! Share this need with family and friends – together we can achieve the goals of our Opening Doors Campaign.
Amount of Remaining Need: $ 150,000
For more information download our Campaign Brochure.
You may also wish to complete a gift or pledge via mail. You can download a Pledge Card and mail it to: Opening Doors Campaign, St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, 31 Sulphur Springs Road, Ancaster, ON, L9G 1L7