Today’s Message is a short study and reflection on Psalm 27.
Questions for reflection:
- What verse (or verses) in the Psalm 27 speaks to most right now? What does it say to you?
- This Psalm ends with a statement of trust in God’s goodness and a call to wait for the Lord.What does the phrase “the goodness of the Lord” mean for you? What goodness have you known? What goodness are you still waiting for?
- How do you understand the call to “Wait for the Lord?” Is waiting something you find easy or difficult?
- What are some things we can do was we wait for the Lord?
Here are some other some other Psalms that touch on the subject of waiting for the Lord:
- Psalm 25 (vs. 3-4, 20-22)
- Psalm 31 (vs. 21-24)
- Psalm 37 (vs. 7-9)
- Psalm 40 (vs. 1-3)
- Psalm 62 (vs. 1-6)
- Psalm 69 (vs. 1-3)
I pray that you are well and able to enjoy the beautiful weather that we’ve been having the past few days.
Grace and Peace,