On this page you will find the most up to date guidelines for attending Sunday worship at St. Andrew’s during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These guidelines were last updated on April 1, 2022.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-like symptoms.
- All persons 5 years of age and older must have at least 2 doses of a COVID vaccine. We encourage all who are eligible (those over 18 years of age) to receive their 3rd dose.
- Entry will be through the main lobby (lower doors). Please check in with the welcome team and bring your proof of vaccination if you have not done so before.
- Wearing a mask is optional. Please be mindful of the needs of others and respectful of their personal choices. Please be careful of others’ personal space.
- Sanctuary seating will be physically distanced. Please sit only in the marked pews. A photo record of the seating arrangement will be taken each Sunday and kept for 3 weeks in the event that someone tests positive for COVID after attending worship.